Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Im Taking Over .

Happy new year! Hahahahaa, fuhyo Im so 5 days late. But heck, it's the thought that counts;
Imma give a lil' bow to everyone who has made my year a great one. And oh a great smile to haters cause you make me go 'fuck, lets show these people you wanna shake my hand'. Lets brag, my world has been great. Great friends, job opportunities, band, family. Lets luv and fuck negative energy. Lets be a minimalist, a word alchemist, a performer and a model. Imma commit my soul to my family, passion, books, and more books. N.E.R.D will soon be official. My theme for this year, luv and swag. Bring it on, bitch. Envious, your a backpacker exploring my vivid thoughts, too hypnotising for you. So face the real deal, ,bitches wanna bite my oreo. Imma drop the dynamite soon. Siak kau, it's the new era. New change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home