Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Boo


Its been weeks since I updated this thing. Not in the mood last time, but trying to reach the greener side of the world. So whats good readers? If you're and avid reader of my blog, which is only a bout a dozen or less or none, well you are lucky im back to the cyber world. I was trying to be M.I.A but uhoh I don't give a shit anyway. Some haters trying to cut my hands off so they can shake em. I sincerely hope you're living a great live, don't look back, and certainly don't forget your friends, just meet them halfway. Okay so here I am! Im trying to save mother earth, so im not texting anyone for a loooong time. The real truth is im tryna save up money, or don't waste money. Shucks Im done with shopping, and I seriously don't know what to get anymore. Shoeszx, shucks my mum won't allow me to add to my collection. Like A-LOT ah. But i wanna geeeet ):

Okay the number one thing in my mind right now, I wanna get fucking 9five shades. Like a gift from heaven sia. Haha, wthhhh. Okay bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home