Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ramblings

I don't understand when you say you love me, but keep on talking about other humans in your life. You'll probably forget about the good / bad times. I dont understand why a person you love only gets to be a friend. While a person who is a new friend, gets to be your best friend.

You'll probably be doing something else, cause this few sentences wont mean much to you. But I do keep my word when I say 'i luv you'. Lets not answer quickly. Think about what your gonna say to me, before not be true to yourself, and mine, and say words you don't mean.

I don't understand when you say your sad, but your actually happy. Contradicting, I may say.
I dont' understand when your so happy when actually its a sad moment. It justs sends me to a Heartbreak Hotel, when I can't believe I believed this. No, its not a sweet dream, nor a beautiful nightmare. Now go. You won't care about this earthling here anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home